Training & Development Co-ordinator
Hours: 25 hrs per week
Salary: £28000 pro rata £18667
Base: Milborne St Andrew, Blandford, DT11 0LG
As a key member of the team, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Developing, planning and delivering specialist training programmes on the effects of childhood bereavement for professionals and agencies working with young people.
· Contributing to the development of the existing high quality support provided to bereaved children and their families.
· Establishing relationships with agencies working with young people.
· Experience in Group Facilitation training
· Excellent organisational skills and time management
· Good administrative skills
· Good telephone manner
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook and Social Media)
Closing date: 7th April 2018
We are always looking for new self-employed counsellors to work with us at Mosaic, experience with children and young people is essential, we are currently looking for more people in the West and North Dorset areas, if you are interested, please send an e-mail to
Administrative and Fundraising Volunteers
We would love to hear from any volunteers who would be happy to support our team at Mosaic, helping with administrative work and organising the Mosaic office, and also supporting the fundraising events we attend from craft fairs to evening presentations, please send an e-mail to