Traumatic and Complex Grief in Children & Young People
Tuesday 21 November 2023
Monday 4 March 2024 (POOLE)
Monday 10 June 2024
- To gain an understanding of the signs of potential complex grief
- To review the impact of multiple losses upon the grieving process
- To consider the impact of sudden traumatic death in relation to children or young people including death by suicide, murder or accident
- To explore the grief process of the surviving parent/carer in relation to traumatic death and the potential impact on the child or young person
- To develop greater confidence in providing support and when to refer on for further support
This workshop is suitable for individuals who have previously attended our 'Introduction to Childhood Bereavement' workshop or have attended a similar level of bereavement training.
“The whole of the workshop was relevant and helpful. Although I have been on a bereavement course previously, this has given me a greater understanding of the complexities of bereavement and the not being able to move through the processes.”
£90 per person
To include lunch, refreshments, information pack and a CPD certificate.
Some FREE places available - contact us for details
For information on booking etc:
call: 01258 837071