Training Overview

Read our 2022 - 2023 Training Booklet here.

For everything you need to know about Mosaic's Training, all in a handy PDF booklet!
Click or tap this box to open

Individual Training Workshops

We offer workshops on a specific aspect of bereavement, all of which are listed below. These are day long workshops open to anyone who works with children and who feel would be of benefit to them.

Please note that all delegates must have either attended our 'Introduction to Childhood Bereavement' workshop, or a similar level of bereavement training, before attending our other workshops.

Bespoke Training

We offer Bespoke Training where we will write and deliver training to cover your specific need.

If, once you have looked at our training workshops you feel this would be the better option, please call us to discuss this further.

Why should I have training?

Approximately 2,500 children in Dorset will suffer a bereavement of someone close to them every year.

Often children will not know who to turn to during this difficult time and can feel very isolated from their peers. Our training will help you to feel more confident talking to and supporting a bereaved child which will be incredibly valuable to the child and their family.

Between September 2021 - June 2022, 90% of the delegates who attended our training rated it as 'Excellent' and the remaining 10% rated it as 'Very Good' and 'Good'.

Our Workshops Include

  • Introduction to Childhood Bereavement

  • Traumatic and Complex Grief
  • Working Creatively with Bereaved Children
  • Early Years - Supporting Pre-Schoolers
  • Teenagers - Supporting Young Adults
  • Special Educational Needs
  • Supporting Children Pre-Bereavement
If you would like to Subscribe to our newsletter, please fill in the box below. Check your Email for a confirmation Email once you have completed the form.
© Mosaic Family Support. All rights reserved.
Registered Charity no. 1158138