To consider the needs of bereaved teenagers and identify ways to provide appropriate support
· To have an insight into the teenager’s view on life and develop a deeper understanding of the struggles teenagers face
· To gain an understanding of the theories of loss and mourning in relation to teenagers
· To recognise the many varying needs of bereaved teenagers
· To consider our own experiences of loss and how it impacts on us when we observe the grief of others
· To look at ways to support grieving teenagers
· To consider practical resources to use with teenagers
Who Should Attend?
For all professionals who have ideally previously attended our Introduction to Bereavement course (or have some previous bereavement training) who come into contact with bereaved teenagers in the course of their work.
Cost £85 - to include lunch, refreshments, and a CPD certificate