This workshop aims to focus on practical issues regarding the many emotional difficulties families face in dealing with a family member with a terminal or life-limiting illness.
• To understand the challenges for the family regarding the diagnosis of a terminal illness.
• To support the children to understand what is happening.
• To support the family in developing clear communication practices.
• To develop self-awareness of the personal impact when working with family members with life-limiting illness.
• To look at practical ways of supporting the family eg memory boxes, sharing memories,
Who Should Attend?
For all professionals who have ideally previously attended our Introduction to Bereavement course (or have some previous bereavement training) who work with children and young people.
Cost £85 - to include lunch, refreshments, and a CPD certificate