Click here to download Mosaic Conference Booking Form 2018
‘Being Mindful of Grieving Children’
Tuesday 6th November 2018 - 9.30am – 4pm
Hamworthy Club, Canford Magna
Lunch and refreshments provided - £45
Quotes from our last conference in 2016:
• Thought it was fantastic. Really enjoyed the day. Great variety
• Really useful engaging day
• Great interactive day! The speakers were amazing and the workshops complimented this
• Behind every behaviour is a feeling or journey
• To be honest and upfront about death and dying
• Excellent speakers. Really enjoyed it. So much knowledge in the room!
• Honest, open and inspirational speakers. Good to interact and exchange experiences
Dr Robert Beadel is a Senior Educational Psychologist at 'Milton Keynes Educational Psychology Service' and is also a Director of 'Psychology4Learning Ltd'. He has supported many schools through a variety of critical incidents and has a close relationship with Child Bereavement UK and local bereavement support groups in Milton Keynes. He will be speaking about 'Resiliency' in the context of how we can support bereaved pupils through the interactions we have with them and by what we ask them to do.
Wendy Lewis-Cordwell is Director of Bereavement Care Services for Cumbria and Lancashire, North Bereavement Care Development Consultant for Child Bereavement UK and Macmillan's - Ask the Expert for Bereavement. Wendy holds a special interest in how we grieve digitally. Her presentation is titled 'The Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media for Bereaved Young People' and will be looking at what helps and hinders young people through bereavement, their anxieties and negative comments as well as reaching a bigger audience, memorials and keeping up with the trends!