Coronavirus Update - 18/03/2020
In light of the recent announcements from the government concerning the coronavirus we would like to make everyone aware of how we are planning to continue offering our service through this difficult and uncertain time.
• The office will remain open and manned Monday – Friday 9-4pm so please continue to contact us via phone and email as per normal. If the government advice changes and we have to close, all phone messages and emails will be picked up remotely so this will remain the same. If your call is not answered please leave a message and someone will call you back asap.
• If you/your family are currently receiving counselling from one of our team, your counsellor will contact you to discuss whether you would like this to continue or an alternative way of doing these sessions. There are various online options which are available, and which may be suitable for some young people.
• In this time of higher than normal levels of anxiety and worry we would advise that you reassure children whom may already be feeling concerned around death, let them know that it is ok to be worried about it, but also reassure them that you are doing everything to keep them and you safe. If you feel you need further advice at any time on how best to support them, please give us a call and we will be happy to have a chat with you.
• If the decision is made to close schools, please be aware that parents can contact us directly to discuss their situation if needed.
• Mosaic are taking the outbreak very seriously and we are taking all necessary steps within the work environment to ensure we all remain safe and well.
• Contact details are as follows;